Web/Web Application Development
Improve the notoriety of your company so that it is known and recognized.
What is a website ?
A website is a collection of publicly accessible, interconnected web pages that share a single domain name. Websites can be created and maintained by an individual, group, company or an organization for various purposes. Together, all publicly available websites make up the World Wide Web. Websites are of an almost endless variety, including educational sites, news sites, forums, social media sites, e-commerce sites, etc.
Why should your business have a website ?
Have a website :
- Has become a formidable way to make notoriety with your prospects.
- It's about giving yourself the means to be present 24 / 24h and 7 / 7d where your customers spend more and more time.
- Allows you to be present on search engines .
- Allows you to sell online .
- It is to develop a better professional image.
- Ensures a growing customer base.
- It's about being always on the lookout for the latest changes.
Different types of websites
- Gathers only the information needed to get in touch with you and your business.
- Expose your business on the web and give the user all kinds of information about your business including your products, services, contact details.
- Represents a showcase website + a detailed presentation of products / services.
- Represents an E-catalog website + allows the customer to order and buy online.
- Designed to adapt to all screen resolutions, namely: mobile, tablet and pc.
- An application web interface available on the web and accessible via a web browser. All areas are concerned: games, online booking systems, web messaging, CRM, etc.
- Combination of an online newspaper and news site displaying information in reverse chronological order, latest articles appearing first.